CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

AHHHHHHH!!!!


TIME IS SLIPPING AWAY!!!!! Sorry I haven't been writing lately it is just I am so busy becaue it is summer! I had a party (luau) it was really fun, I went to The land of Make Believe with the girl scouts, and I am going to horse back riding camp for a week! ( but the horse back riding thing didn't happen yet) Also I have been busy having sleep overs and stuff like that! But do you remember the movie Camp Rock? Well of course you do it is brand new! I think it is an ok movie..... I like the plot but the movie can be WAY BETTER! I rate it a 2 and a half out of 5.
Luv,
Alexis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! ^^ I did watch Camp Rock! But I watched it out of boredom, haha! :D And I liked everything except the ending when they didn't kiss. But they'll probably make a sequeal or something similar.

Steve said...

lol not to sound mean, but are you by any chance 12 years old?

Anonymous said...

I watched Camp Rock and I thought it was pretty good!! I have to agree with Aren too lol, because I wanted them to kiss haha. Comment Back!! :]

Christy

Alyssa said...

I have found the post :D