CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chilling....

Today I am just chilling....
I have nothing to do so that gives me time to relax.
Around 5:00 yesterday we went to play tennis with Olivia and Ryan.
(Just so you know they are my friends)
We stayed there till like 6:30 to 7:30.
We also ran on the track and rode the wave board.
(The wave board is like a skate board only you have to move differently)
It was a good day! (other than the part where I was bored)
Also most of yesterday I was watching TV and knitting.
Also I was sewing but mostly knitting.
It is fun to knit and make stuff but some people think it is weird.
But I don't because if you like some thing you shouldn't care what other people think!
After we left we went to Ryan and Olivia's house and we rode skate boards.
(And the wave board also bikes)
Then we ate apples with cheese. (It was good)
That was basically my day but I also watched more TV and I ate dinner.
Luv,
Alexis

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

hey!
glad you like (anf found my blog)
yours is pretty cool.
check back to mine often! Lots of new stuff is going to be put up :D
-alyssa

fdgvb said...

fun!
thanks for the comment!!
hope things smooth out 4 u and grace
-aleixs