CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Reason....

The reason why I said happy 4th of July is that I am going away today and I might not be able to post. So that is why I wrote happy 4th of July early. Just so you know I am going to visit my friends Sam and Izzy. They live a couple houses down from the beach!!! I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I haven't seen Sam and Izzy since the last 4th of July. That's why I want to see them so much. Sam has a little hamster named Wubbzy he is soooooo CUTE!!!!!!!
Luv,
Alexis

8 comments:

fdgvb said...

kool!
thanks for the comment!
:)))))
-alexis

::beccaELECTROCUTE said...

neat-o!
hope you have fun wherever you are going :)
yah i do have a big family.
it's fun sometimes but lame alot of the time lol.
well on monday night i went to summerfest to go see paramore!
i waited for 7 hours in the hot sun, lol.
but it was an amazinggg show!
thank you for the comment!
and keep reading my blog :)
<3 becca.

Jess said...

Fabulicious blog!

I promised, didn't I?
Lmaoo..
ily-
~Jess

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, and have fun with your friends!

:] Jessss

Anonymous said...

Awesome and thanks for the comments on my blog!!!! Have a fun 4th of July!!! :]

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

happy 4th of july to you to
i was checking out your blog and i got to give u ur props

Ally said...

sounds so funnnn!! love the pic and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Anonymous said...

Awh, sounds like you're going to have a fun Fourth of July! I hope you do. And my friends has a hamster too. It's the cutest thing.

Thanks for commenting!