CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Being Scared

I was just on another person's blog.
And she was talking about her fear.
Do u want to hear my fear????
Well u are going to find out any way.
It is really dumb......
But here I go.
Since I was little when I saw a dead corpse I have been freaked out!!!
Because for some reason I picture my self as that dead corpse.
Also I am all weird about scary movies.
But lots of people are but some people love them.
Which in my my point of view I don't get at all I mean really.
It is sort of dumb.
Well let me stop talking before I start to talk for hours.
bye!
luv,
Alexis ♥

2 comments:

Darling. said...

I hate scary movies.
Ever since I saw this movie called Signs, which is about these evil Aliens or something,and I was like 6 years old, I haven't dared watch a scary movie. Or else I won't sleep at night. Laugh at me if you want but I hate them.

Steph
Thanks for commenting on my blog and come again!

Kayren_Duncan said...

I hate scary movies! They freak me out but I love the new batman and joker and I like the movie called Sweeney Todd! Sweeney Todd is the best bloody movie ever!


Kayren
Thanx for commenting my blog!