CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Didn't post

Sorry I didn't post about the gift show yesterday...... But for the people who don't know what the gift show is it is a this thing in New York where people try to premote the stuff they made and they want to sell. I know it sounds dull and boring but it was quite fun!!! They also give out lots of FREE stuff. So thats an other reason I enjoyed it. But do u know what was reallly weird I bumped into my aunt there!!!! What are the odds???? I mean there were so many people there. It was really strange!!!!! Lol!!!!
luv,
Alexis

3 comments:

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

visit my other blog
www.alittlebitlongerblog101.blogspot.com

lone poet said...

haha, sounds cool!!! and thats crazy u ran in2 her outa everybody there!!!

Sydney said...

new york, new york!

my favourite place in the world!