CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

IM♥

HI guys right now I am IMing my friends KJ and her cousin Lily!! They are really nice!! Today I went shopping in the Wood Stock town. I saw the CUTEST puppy ever!!! Also there was a dog show in town. Some times I think dog shows are crule cause they make dogs wear these little costumes. I feel sorry for the dogs because some times the outfits are uncomfertable. BUt the dogs seemed to be having fun so that is GREAT!!!! :) When I was in town I got Jumping beans, a fourtion telling thing, a comic, and one more thing but I forgot!***LOL*** Also I have been working on home work.....
Luv,
ALexis♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like dogs, too. I have one of my own.

Sydney said...

oh dogs.

i have 6

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Hey!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥