CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

LALALALALA

Write now I have my head in the CLOUDS......... Before I got on the computer I was knitting a scarf it is nice it is dark pink, purple, and orange. Right now I am posting on my blog (duh) and I am working on writing a book. Also I am excited that I am going to a festival, that I always wait for year round. I am watching tv too!!! But enough about me today I want you (a reader of my blog) to write a post to me about you and ur life (the reason why I am bored and I like to hear about people). Thanks for reading!!! Bye!!!
Luv,
Alexis

2 comments:

Sydney said...

i love your new layout!

i've knit a scarf before!

good luck with everything else!

Skippy said...

You knit that's pretty cool, I have always wanted to knit my own scarfs and such.