CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

♥HALLOWEEN♥

I am soooooo excited Halloween is coming up!!!
It is one of my fave holidays.
The only problem is this year I have BRACES!!!!*you hear evil music*
It is sad that means I can't eat some kinds of candy... :(
Oh well at least when I get them off I will have fabulous teeth!
Ok back to halloween.
I still don't know what I am going to be.
YIKES!!!!
I really don't have alot of time left to chose.
Whats do u think I should be?
And I still have to finish my project by a week.
AAAHHH, to many things to think about!!!
Ok, know I am going to talk about the party I came back from.
It was fun I won this really cool braclet.
It says "peace, love, & Ice Cream".
Which I believe is true.
I think I am going to go look at some more halloween costumes.
So bye.
Peace, Love, & Ice Cream.
Luv,
Alexis


8 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Hi

do u mean these? ♪ and ♫?
for this ♪ just hold down alt and type 13 on the number pad to the right of ur keyboard. it wont work on the numbers at the top of ur keyboard.

Its the same for ♫ except its alt then 14.

=)

Unknown said...

i never rly celebrated halloween.

doesnt really seem that special.

so that how you do this; ♪ and ♫

cool

x

krl

PhilO♥ said...

►Heya!! Ok..so even I have braces..n trust me..i hate them! n when i say I hate them....I hate them hell lot..but oh ya! I wanna have lovely teeth!! :D lol !! Okay..so have fun on halloween !!◄

Natalie said...

Eeeeek, braces! I have them too, unfortunately. It's my second time with them, and don't I listen to any of the rules anymore. Candy is too delicious to pass up :D

Alannah said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too!

Sydney said...

happy halloween!

good luck with the costumes!

Elle said...

Awwh, braces aren't so bad at halloween. You can eat most of the stuff they tell you not to, just be careful not to chew on big pieces of caramel or anything. Good luck with the costumes!

Peace, Love, and Icecream (hehe)
Elle

Sydney said...

i love halloween so much too!