CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smile with your Heart

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't been writing.
Getting older means getting busyer.
(but busyer isn't a word)
Oh well.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got contacts I am soooo happy!!!!
*<=0) I really needed them. Braces and glasses don't mix. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got my report card.
I just got As and Bs.
That is still good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last friday I saw Twilight!!!!!
Awesome movie better book.
Once that movie comes out I am buying it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for checking out my blog. Yours is pretty wicked.

Megan&HannahBFF said...

I Love your blog too!!!!

Dezzy said...

niceee=D
love ur blog

Sydney said...

busier is a word!

loved twilight as well! :)

♡♥-$u.™♥♡ said...

Thanks for the comment!
It made me happy :)
LOL
Well I am getting glasses and I got braces but I am just freaked out by the way you put those things and take em out!
So I'll stay with glasses cause the dentist dudes will take my braces off on March 2009!

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

Hey Alexis, it's the girl in you class who used to like nick jonas, and miley cyrus. I don't want to say my name online. Anyway, please follow my blogs...

www.alittlebitlongerblog101.blogspot.com

www.twilightfan321.blogspot.com