CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


OMG!!!
I am sorry I haven't written in like forever!!!!!
*******************************************************************
Well any way let me catch up and tell u whats going on in my life.
Right now I am at my dad's house.
Yesterday I saw Coraline!!!!!
It was like the best movie I ever saw in 3D!!!!
**********************************************************************
My grandma just got a kitten.
His name is Chaps.
He is 10 months old!!!
He is black and white.
******************************************************************
I have not really changed my blog in a long time.
So today I am going to mix it up a bit .
*****************************************************************
Luv,
Alexis

0 comments: